- Which service should I address for disability-related issues?
- What supporting documents are required for an assessment by the Healthcare Committee?
The required application to complete is provided hereby, together with instructions, a list of submission points, as well as a template for the disability benefits recommendation dossier to be completed by the treating physician for your convenience.
You should also be aware that the effective date for the Assessment issued by KEPA is the application submission date, regardless of the date when the request was actually assessed.
Please find attached the relevant files
- DISABILITY ASSESSMENT APPLICATION – INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETION – TABLE OF REQUEST CATEGORIES – KEPA SUBMISSION POINTS – TABLE OF DISEASES CAUSING INDEFINITE DISABILITY
- TEMPLATE FOR DISABILITY BENEFITS RECOMMENDATION DOSSIER
- I am registered with IKA. I am facing health issues. Am I eligible for a disability pension?
You may be eligible for a disability pension, on condition that a KEPA committee decides that you qualify as a disabled individual, with a disability rate which justifies a pension (50% or more). A relevant application should be submitted to IKA; if you meet the requirements, you will be referred to the competent healthcare committees.
Regulatory FRAMEWORK : Law 1902/90, Government Gazette issue 138 A, Law 3518/06, Government Gazette issue 272 Α
- What is the pension amount?
- Beneficiaries with a disability rate of 80% qualify for full pension
- Beneficiaries with a disability rate of 66.6% also qualify for full pension, on condition that they have at least 6,000 days, or 20 years, of insurance.
- Beneficiaries with a disability rate of at least 66,6% qualify for 3/4 of the full pension.
- Beneficiaries with a disability rate of 50% qualify for 50% of the full pension.